A big thank you to:
Probrands Foods, Zimbabwe which from October 2012 to December 2013, provided monthly food hampers to the patients and their families. In the image above, Probrands representative - Jahwett Zisengwe from Probrands (far right) presents hampers to one of our patient's fathers, pictured far left. Standing in the middle is Harare-based ECCT Project Manager, Marshall Mutsamwira.
Naturally Trim, Australia which was one of the official sponsors for the ECCT for the Hope Beyond Cancer Fundraising Event held on 11 October 2013. Naturally Trim was founded by Paapa Kweku, one of Australia's leading Health & Fitness Experts. The top five participants who fundraise the most will be awarded with one month of unlimited and most sought after bootcamp fitness sessions run by Paapa Kweku in Melbourne, Australia with each pass valued at $240.
3 raffle prize winners received the following benefits:
- a range of cardio, boxing, resistance and team orientated exercises;
- all exercises are modified to suit the needs and goals of participants;
- increased self confidence and physical fitness;
- achievement of health, fitness and wellbeing goals;
- fortnightly body composition readings, aligning your goals to your objectives;
- have loads of fun with like-minded people;
- 45 minute training sessions with feedback and
- all equipment provided!
Afrimarque Events Australia, an events company based in Brisbane and Melbourne, which through its annual “Embrace on Talent Music & Arts Fiesta”, supported the ECCT by donating some of the proceeds from this event to help ECCT patients.
Westprop Holdings Ltd, Zimbabwe which donated medications for the Medical Outreach in Gutu, Zimbabwe in July 2023. See image below of one of our volunteers Gladys receiving the donated medications from Westprop Holdings.